There are several ways you can be involved in the CRTC Hearings:
1) Submit your own intervention in the hearings by May 9, 2013
- Click here to read the CRTC’s information about how to contribute. Important: this page outlines what information is required.
- Send an outline submission through the CRTC’s Public Proceedings website for Notice Number 2012-699. Click the button that says ‘Submit’. (Read more about Notice 2012-669).
- Send a letter to: Secretary General, CRTC, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0N
- Send a fax to: 1-819-994-0218
2) Send a letter of support for the intervention submitted by the First Mile Connectivity Consortium and K’atl’odeeche First Nation.
- Express your support – click here to email Rob McMahon, who is the contact for the First Mile Connectivity Consortium and K’atlodeeche First Nation in these hearings.
- Click here for an sample letter of support.
3) Participate either in-person or by videoconference in the intervention submitted by the First Mile Connectivity Consortium and K’atlodeeche First Nation.
- Click here to send an email to the First Mile Connectivity Consortium indicating your intention to participate in the Public Hearings on June 19 or 20.